A world where people with disabilities live dignified and independent lives socially and economically.
• Support children/adult with disabilities by creating access to education and employment opportunities.
• Enhance the confidence level of people with disabilities as important members of society.
• Assist them in accessing relevant employment opportunities
• Bring positive change to the perception and treatment of the disabled in our society
• Provide educational services and necessary assistance as per individual need.
• Develop educational and professional skills of each program participant, in order to help them achieve employment and independence.
• Advocate at the national level for the rights of people with disabilities, through media and participate in the policy decision-making of the Government of Nepal.
• Build a national database of people with disabilities in order to create a social network and support self advocacy.